Male menopause — a topic that isn’t discussed often, but has peaked the interest of a FOREPLAY – Radio Sex Therapy listener (you know who you are!) In this episode, Laurie Watson teaches co-host Dr. Adam Mathews all about male menopause.
What are some of the facts?
- Male menopause is better known as andropause
- Andropause occurs when men have decreased hormone levels as they age
- On average, men lose 1% of testosterone per year starting around 30 years old
Thankfully, Laurie explains everything you need to know about having low T! Listen now to hear all of the details like how it is different than menopause, the signs of testosterone loss, and preventative measures you can start now. Listen here: https://tinyurl.com/yyqgfjss
To stay updated with us, Follow us on:
- Twitter: @AskLaurieWatson
- Instagram: @Foreplay_RadioSexTherapy
- Facebook: Foreplay – Radio Sex Therapy
Subscribe to our Newsletter on our website: http://foreplayrst.com